Beautiful badass onlyfans
2012.09.08 20:23 jredton Redheaded Goddesses
Beautiful redheads are pure bliss. This subreddit is for websites, pictures, news, about beautiful redheaded actresses, beautiful redheaded models, and beautiful redheads in general. SFW photos only.
2020.10.01 21:29 DoubleDCartier Amberrose_
The Beautiful Bald 👨🦲 Milf Amber 🌹 & Her Adventure / OnlyFans Stuff 🎟!
2013.01.22 17:06 Spyder810 Inspire Awe
A subreddit for awe-inspiring anime style artwork, be they badass or breathtakingly beautiful.
2023.06.01 00:49 Defiant-Performer410 Found out boyfriend has subscribed to onlyfans and not sure what to do?
I (29F) recently saw my boyfriend (24M) had created an onlyfans account and subscribed to a few different a girls. When I saw the girls they are the complete opposite of me. I’m hurt and confused as to why. I saw charges on there that didn’t go through so he hadn’t paid for anything yet and a card is no longer linked to the account. And there were a couple messages to two of them where hey said “hey beautiful” but didn’t get any replies. He doesn’t know I know and I don’t know what to do. I have no problem with porn but my problem comes from the fine line with paying for it. I asked him before if I am lacking anything in the relationship and he said no I’m perfect. I’m 50/50 on breaking up because I do love him, but I don’t know if this constitutes as cheating in this day and age. And my first rule was don’t cheat on me please. Some more info is we have separate finances and we don’t ask each other about our finances. But he hasn’t bought lunch or dinner in over a month for me as a date but he has the time to try and subscribe to onlyfan pages. We are sort of long distance by like an hour and see each other every week. I don’t know if I should give him another chance or just end it.
submitted by Defiant-Performer410
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 22:27 DannyDevine69 DannyDevineOnlyFans
Let me introduce myself; I’m Danny, I create a joyous explicit adult experience on my channel where you can indulge yourself in your every desire. I’m very open on my page from how I’m feeling that day, to what I ate. While displaying sex as the beautiful art it is. You can find things that I’ve DIY’d, my dreams and goals, nudes, videos and some memes. I do make personalized content upon request (if you ask nicely) 😉 https://onlyfans.com/dannydevine
submitted by DannyDevine69
to ExplicitVideos [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 19:02 Ahlovesba 87
That thing is beautiful. The stuff he listed isn’t bad at all. And T-tops are badass. Its stock which is nice and means you don’t need to fix many people’s mistakes. I like it. Decently priced rn too.
submitted by Ahlovesba
to u/Ahlovesba [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 18:10 VanaVisera My Honest Opinions on Each POTC Film
Curse of the Black Pearl: Best movie in the franchise. Memorable dialogue. Amazing characters. Well written script, fantastic plot structure. Flawless music and a huge staple in the history of filmmaking. Loved by everyone and for good reason.
Dead Man's Chest: Not as solid as the first film but Davy Jones carries the movie for me. Some pacing issues. Action scenes go on for a little too long. Ultimately the movie stayed true to the characters, has perhaps one of the best sword fights put to film (the windmill duel at the end) and introduced one of the best villains' in movie history with Davy Jones. Also Barbossa's entrance at the end is amazing. Geoffrey Rush had ten seconds of screentime and stole the show.
At World's End: This is where things get really complicated. I LOVE this movie, it may be my second favorite in the franchise. However I can't deny that it has a lot of problems. The plot is overly complicated and hard to follow (especially on the first viewing), the CGI action sequences are sometimes overwhelming visually and hard to follow. The overall pacing of the film took a hit as well.
Though in the end, I still love this movie. The cinematography is the best in the series. Seriously this movie is beautifully shot. Some establishing shots look like they could be a painting. A lot of hard work went into this film, the production values are extremely high. And as always Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush stole the show. Also shoutout to Keira Knightley's performance in this movie. Elizabeth is a badass and really gets to shine here.
On Stranger Tides: I love the first 20 minutes of this movie. The set up is compelling and Johnny Depp gives his best performance I think since the first movie. Jack escaping London may be my favorite Jack Sparrow escape sequence of all time. However the movie really falls apart when Jack meets Angelica. It has nothing to do with me hating Angelica as a character, however this movie's pacing is horribly flawed. It's like this movie is paced backwards or something. Instead of starting slow and building to a climax. The film has all the dramatic flair in the very beginning and then just stops. The biggest action sequence in the entire movie (the London escape sequence) happens in the first 20 minutes and then the story grinds to a screeching halt.
From there on out, the movie is nothing more then characters walking around and talking about the plot while chiming in with an occasional joke. Most of the time, the dialogue isn't written well enough to hold my interest. Blackbeard is an okay villain but in the grand scheme of things only exists to get the plot moving and dies in a pretty lame way. Some highlights include Jack and Barbossa working together during the final act and the beautifully shot Mermaid attack sequence. But other then that, this movie is painfully boring.
Dead Men Tell No Tales: Similar to the last one, this movie gets off to a strong start but dies out pretty quickly. Though the script is occasionally funny; the story in general is filled with plot holes and much of the established continuity from the previous movies is contradicted. I do like Henry and Carina as supporting characters but they couldn't save the movie.
The entire movie feels like wasted potential. So many amazing ideas like Will and Elizabeth returning, Barbossa having a daughter, etc. But none of these amazing ideas are given enough time to develop. Will and Elizabeth are barely in the movie. Barbossa and Carina barely have any screentime together despite their relationship being the emotional core of the movie. Jack Sparrow went from a drunk but masterful tactician to a looney toons character. And Salazar? Generic "I want revenge" cliche villain who could have been so much more then that. The only highlight of the movie is the Jack Sparrow flashback sequence and of course whenever Barbossa is onscreen.
submitted by VanaVisera
to piratesofthecaribbean [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 17:34 pilatesmonster [Review] AllNaturalMom (WisconsinWife)
Sub proof: https://i.imgur.com/KYDjJj1.jpeg
Social media: https://linktr.ee/Allnaturalmom
Full transparency – WisconsinWife
is my ATF. The moment I saw her on Reddit years ago I was hooked – blonde, perfect body, and the biggest, best breasts on the planet. In the years since, she's changed names to allnaturalmom
but she still posts on both Reddit accounts.
One of her best traits is also likely her only downside – consistency. Each and every day you can count on an up-close shot of her gargantuan mammaries along with a medium shot of her titanic tits and a glimpse of her outfit for the day. Would it be nice if we saw more varied content? Of course! But at the same time, I can understand her not wanting to mess with perfection. The majority of her content looks like this and is shot indoors, so if you think you want more variety from your creators then you might get a touch bored with Wisco Mom.
But, if you subscribe to her then you're likely there for a reason – her bodacious boobs. Hands-down the best I've ever seen, no one even compares. With a body so slim and toned, it's simply not fair how incredible her gigantic tiddies are. But hey, we can't all win the genetic lottery, right?
If her only downside is variety, even that may be perfected soon. In the past several months, she's upped her game and started showing WAY more of her face than she ever has. Before, she basically just showed her shoulders down to her waist – not much below her underwear and nothing from the neck on up. But now she's showing off more than ever and, even though her eyes are blurred out (not my favorite, as I believe it ruins the artistic integrity of the photos), she's stunningly beautiful. I'm quite obviously a boob man, but there's something about her luscious lips that has really gotten my attention lately.
She doesn't seem to really talk with fans, which may be disappointing to some. Other favorites of mine, like Sunny-DD for instance, are incredibly active with fans and that is nice and fun. But conversely, I can respect Wisco Mom for sticking to one thing and doing that one thing incredibly fucking well – putting her dynamic heavy hangers on display. She'll send the weekly spammy automated messages on OF like most of the top 1%-ers do, but that's to be expected. I've never messaged with her or interacted in any way, but her amazing assets make up for that in my mind. And thankfully, she's pretty prolific on OF and Reddit, posting multiple times each day nearly every day of the week. If it's a veritable library of content you're looking for, then she's got it.
She shows a fair amount of solo toy play, nipple sucking, etc. that's available as PPV videos. I tend to not get into that added content as much, I've only splurged a few times as solo toy play is not really my thing. But for those of you who enjoy, know that it's there for an additional cost, and there appears to be lots of it. Lately she's been big into slow-mo video content of her boobs swaying, bouncing, soaping up in the shower, etc. That's all free for subscribers, which is just lovely for us breast men.
Bottom line, for whatever small faults she has, Wisco Mom is the best there is. An unreal body that I'll simply never get tired of staring at each and every day.
submitted by pilatesmonster
to OnlyFansReviews [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 17:27 DannyDevine69 Nice To Meet You!
Hey there 👋🏼 I’m new here and anxious to meet new people and expand my services to anyone who is interested. https://onlyfans.com/dannydevine
I would be over joyed if you joined me on this journey of exploring all things to do with sexual content; to discussing kinks and fetishes, to burning questions that will have you feeling HOT, to displaying sex as the beautiful art it is.
On my channel you with get the ultimate explicit experience while getting that raw down to earth feel; while I share how I’m feeling that day, what I’m doing, and what my goals are in life. With that being said I just know if you decide to join we will become great friends who just knows how to get the other one Horned Up, and you’ll come back begging for more 😉 https://onlyfans.com/dannydevine
submitted by DannyDevine69
to ExplicitVideos [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:36 gangvith36 JU from r/amiugly. At this point, self-aware beautiful women are just posting there to gain attention and farm karma (and probably promote their onlyfans). People who do this are so attention-hungry and dumb
submitted by gangvith36 to JustUnsubbed [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 09:06 kojobrown "Dangerous" Areas of Oahu: A Guest's Perspective
I have lived on Oahu for 12 years. I came here when I was 20.
People who come here always inevitably ask if there are areas to avoid. Well...maybe not always, because a lot of people think Hawaii is one big beach town and don't know that life happens here too.
Anyway, having spent a lot of time in three of the areas considered most "dangerous" on Oahu, here are my impressions of Ewa Beach, Waipahu, and Waianae. (Pls excuse formatting, I'm on mobile)
- Ewa Beach
The real Ewa Beach. Hanakahi Street, Hau Bush, Papipi Road, Silva's, etc. Because a lot of people say "Ewa Beach" when they mean Ocean Pointe or Ewa Gentry. I've heard stories that back before the Gentry-fication of the area, Ewa Beach was rough. I have a good friend who, back in the 90s, had just moved to Hawaii and was set to go to Campbell. Apparently, a security guard at the school told his mom she might want to rethink that decision, as a nerdy Haole boy might not fare well at that particular school. That friend ended up going to Radford.
Today, while Ewa Beach definitely still has a reputation, I get the feeling that it has calmed down a lot. I think this is due to the expansion of greater Ewa and the influx of so many new people. Back then, Ewa Beach was isolated. It was the end of the road. Nowadays, it is a neighborhood in a much larger population center.
Ewa Beach certainly feels different from greater Ewa. It's a lot older, more local, and more "neighborhoody." It has an identity that one immediately recognizes as Ewa Beach after living here for a certain amount of time. And you can always recognize an Ewa Beach guy. I don't know how, but you can. And if you can't recognize it, you'll know it in time, because Ewa Beach people always let you know they're from Ewa Beach.
There are still stories about robberies, fights, and other unfortunate events that one hears coming out of Ewa Beach, but I would absolutely not consider it a very "dangerous" area. Rough? Sure, in some places. There were just some robberies and assaults down there. But I've never felt in grave danger being down there. Just cautious about my surroundings.
Ewa Beach is definitely an interesting place. It's a perfect encapsulation of the tension Oahu feels between the old and the new. It's a town with an old reputation for lawlessness that has lost much of its grit because of rapid Gentry-fication.
You know those old guys who you know were badass fighters in their youths? The guys who have grown overweight, are gray-haired, and who like to regale you with crazy stories from 30 years ago? They aren't as fearsome as they once were, but you still wouldn't want to be on their bad side and so you respect them. That, to me, is Ewa Beach.
Go to Don Quijote and count how many languages you hear. English. Filipino. Ilocano. Marshallese. Samoan. Chuukese. Filipino. Ilocano. Filipino. Welcome to Waipahu. 94 Block.
For those who don't know, Waipahu is an old mill town that used to process a lot of sugar cane. It's not a beach town like Ewa Beach or Waianae. It's like a suburb of a suburb of Town ("Honolulu"). I mean suburb not in the sense of Suburbia, but in the sense of a town somewhat in the orbit of a larger city. I used to hate going there because it felt so congested, and then they started building the rail and I hated it even more.
Now, however, after having worked there for about a year, I love Waipahu. Old Waipahu town, from about Kunia road all the way to Waipahu High School. Yes, I know, Kunia, Waipio, and Waikele exist, but I mean Waipahu Waipahu.
It's gritty. It's historic. It can certainly be sketchy, and it's even menacing in places. I had a friend who lived on Pupuole Street, and he told me many stories about the nighttime activities in the neighborhood. Every time I went to visit him there, my head was on a swivel.
Then there's Aniani. Oh man. It's such a small neighborhood, really just a street, but it has a reputation for being pretty hectic. I've never hung out there, but I've taken rides down there and it's pretty wild. Casual fire starting, trash everywhere, sneakers hanging from power lines, addicts pushing shopping wagons full of "found" goods, etc.
My boss was born and raised in Waipahu, and when I asked her about Aniani, she told me it's always been Aniani. I even heard nobody used to deliver food there because it was too dangerous. That said, I think part of this was probably due to how tight that street is and how you have to turn around at the end to get out.
Waipahu transit station? Sweet old Filipina tutus and zombies. Times shoppers. People just passing through to get their TB shots at the Civic Center. Others passed out on the bus stop benches.
Waipahu is frequently in the news for robberies, break-ins, and other unpleasant happenings. There are a lot of homeless, many of whom are, unfortunately, addicted to drugs. I worked in a medical office in the area and we had many incidents with public disturbances, including public nudity, public masturbation, and other such quirky occurrences.
That said, there is a beauty to Waipahu. I love its diversity. It is a kind of entry point for many new Hawaii residents, especially from the Philippines, but also from Samoa, the Marshall Islands, Chuuk, etc. Mom and Pop shops, restaurants, barber shops, medical offices, and all manner of businesses line Farrington Highway. Waipahu feels unique among other Oahu towns because of its ethnic composition. These cultures give Waipahu a different kind of flavor than places like Waianae or Kapolei. The only other place I imagine has a similar vibe is Kalihi, but I haven't spent much time there.
Waipahu is very dense, as it is an immigrant town with multiple generations often living in the same small apartments. Familial living is the norm in Hawaii, but in Waipahu this is even more prevalent. It's not just parents, grandparents, and children -- it's parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, children, cousins, uncles, and aunties.
Is Waipahu dangerous? It certainly feels more gritty than Ewa Beach, and one certainly should take certain precautions in certain parts of the town. It's like...you're unlikely to be shot at, but there are places there where you wouldn't necessarily be surprised to see people with guns. I guess it can be dangerous, but I feel like if you know the town and how to navigate it, you'll be fine. Waipahu is certainly not Detroit, but it ain't Mililani either (Mililani seems to be becoming more like Waipahu though from what I've been seeing in the news). Overall, Waipahu is one of my favorite places on the island.
(Take a shot for every time I write the word "certainly")
This is the one you've been waiting on. The West Side. 96792. The Waianae Coast. If you're scared, just stay in Kapolei.
For convenience, I will refer to the whole Coast as Waianae. In reality, there are differences between Nanakuli, Maili, Waianae, and Makaha. A quick impression:
- Nanakuli feels very Hawaiian. The whole Coast is very Hawaiian, but Nanakuli in particular feels very Hawaiian.
- Maili feels like...I don't know, a kind of middle ground? Sea Country (a newer housing development, for those not in the know) is there, but it's tucked away in the back. Almost the exact opposite of Ewa Beach, where the new part is in the front. I'd say Maili feels very residential.
- Waianae proper is the heart of Oahu's Wild West. Lots of stores, food places, and other businesses.
- Makaha is country. Not a lot of stuff to buy, but a lot to explore. Far less dense than the other three towns.
But let's proceed with the conversation.
This is the area most people who aren't from Hawaii first hear about when they ask what the most dangerous part of the island is or where to stay away from. Sure, they'll hear about Kalihi. They'll hear about Wahiawa and Waipahu. But Waianae is different.
Waianae is isolated. One way in, one way out. It's far removed from the sprawl that starts in Kapolei and ends roughly somewhere after Hawaii Kai. It's closed off. This isolation is a kind of double-edged sword: on the one hand, it ensures that Waianae stays Waianae, but on the other hand, it concentrates a lot of the darker aspects of Waianae to that region.
I was once one of those new Hawaii residents, but my knowledge of Waianae was gained from Google prior to moving to Hawaii. When I arrived in Kapolei, a family member living here took me to Waianae shortly after my arrival. I was shocked. I saw homeless tents all along the road. I saw liquor stores and big lifted trucks. I smelled weed literally everywhere. I saw lots of cops in certain parts. I saw a population that looked different from the people I had just seen in Kapolei.
12 years later, I still see all of that, but I see Waianae for what it truly is: a community.
The thing about Waianae is that it's not just local, it's Hawaiian (but with a whole lotta Portuguese last names). This makes it different than somewhere like, say, Pearl City or Nuuanu. Those places have plenty of locals, but ethnically speaking, these areas are more Filipino and/or Japanese.
Waianae, on the other hand, has the highest concentration of Kanaka Maoli on Oahu, which means that local culture there is dominated by Hawaiian culture. This is where you find Hawaiian immersion schools, Hawaiian murals, and so forth. There are non-Hawaiians who live in Waianae, but the historical structure of the community is rooted in old Hawaiian culture.
I used to work at the Comp (if you know, you know). And it was at the Comp where I first learned just how strong of a community Waianae was. My co-workers would call older Patients uncle and aunty, which is obviously the norm in Hawaii, but they would actually be related to the Patients. Like, "oh yeah that's my mom's cousin" or "that's my dad's older brother." Everybody seemed to know each other from school, family ties, or some other connection. It was incredible.
After work, I'd drive home back to Kapolei, and everyone was outside. Everyone was at the beach (shout out to Nanakuli Beach Park), at the parks, taking walks, etc. And as soon as I got back to Kapolei, with its shopping centers and carefully-manicured streets, I felt like I had left something behind in Waianae.
Waianae is rough. I hesitate to use the term "ghetto," because I don't think it's quite "ghetto." It's more of a working-class country kind of vibe. It's more rural Mississippi Delta than Southside Chicago. But make no mistake, whatever you call it, Waianae is a rough area. Drugs are everywhere, shootings are not uncommon (I started writing this shortly after the chicken fight shooting and there was just another shooting at Makaha Beach) and scrapping is a beloved pastime.
It's sad to see the social issues that plague Waianae, and there is a lot of work that needs to be done in that community. But the beautiful thing is that the work is being done by the community. That's the thing about Waianae: nobody there is content with just waiting for the State to help out. Waianae takes matters into its own hands.
The State won't provide affordable housing for the house houseless? Waianae builds a houseless community.
Healthcare hard to come by in Waianae? Waianae builds a medical center.
Hawaiian language in danger of dying out among the younger generations? Waianae builds Hawaiian language immersion schools.
They say Waianae is ghetto, but I say it's proud. It's not somewhere the average tourist or newcomer to Oahu is likely to understand, so many may go once and not go back or avoid it altogether. Waianae's reputation is part of the reason it has managed to retain a certain vibe that other parts of Oahu have lost.
Is it dangerous? I hate this question. Waianae is not Rio de Janeiro, but if someone visiting from Iowa were to ask me, I'd tell them that you definitely need to understand that it's not the Hawaii they promote to tourists in the brochures. Someone from the Bronx might not consider it dangerous because there aren't swaths of gangbangers shooting at each other, but they'd be wrong in thinking Waianae is soft.
- In Conclusion
These are some of the areas newcomers to Hawaii are told are dangerous. All are on the western part of Oahu, but only Waianae is truly the West Side. Don't let some townie convince you that Kunia is the West Side. Ewa Beach and Waiaphu are sometimes referred to as the South Side, though not as often as Waianae is called the West Side.
I'd say Waianae is without a doubt the roughest area, followed by Waipahu in second place and Ewa Beach in third. But all of these areas have their charm. Waianae is naturally beautiful. The beach, the mountains, the real people of the real Hawaii. Waipahu is a diverse town with great food. And Ewa Beach is the capital of Hawaii.
I've not spent enough time in Kalihi, Wahiawa, Halawa, Palolo, etc. to give a deep analysis, but maybe next time I'll cover the "nicer" areas of Oahu like Kapolei or the really nice areas like Hawaii Kai. Or maybe the East Side or the North Shore or Kaimuki or something. I'll probably do the Laie area. That's a whole different island as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, thanks for reading.
submitted by kojobrown
to Hawaii [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 03:17 feetmania73 Feet Mania !!!
Indulge in the captivating world of feet, where sensuality, elegance, and desire intertwine. In this sanctuary, slender arches adorned with delicate anklets dance, while each toe tells a story waiting to be discovered. Explore the intricacies of perfectly manicured nails, the allure of stockings, and the intoxicating scent of worn shoes. Immerse yourself in the interplay of light and shadow, accentuating the unique beauty of every foot. Experience the magnetic allure that has captivated hearts throughout history, as desires awaken and fantasies come to life. Join this enticing journey, where feet become the focal point of desire, and indulge in a sanctuary where pleasure knows no bounds. https://onlyfans.com/feetmania73
submitted by feetmania73
to u/feetmania73 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:51 tripledinos [REVIEW] adelveigel
proof reddit OF
Incredibly sweet, beautiful brown-hair brown-eyed petite and all-natural girl with perky tits and a killer body to go with it. Lots of unique content to view that's not posted directly to reddit.
Posts on the main feed are a majority of lingerie posts including topless posts with a variety of poses and great lighting - no grainy or dirty mirror pics. No full nudes on the main feed. She tends to post at least every other day and does not make PPV posts on the wall or randomly to your chat.
She is very responsive to messages on OF. Chatting with her is really where she is most comfortable and has lots of extra content (pics and vids) of full nude, ass posts, solo masturbation, dildo, POV dildo BJ, and anal (haven't seen those personally). The extra content unlocked in chat is usually larger pic and video packs. Videos last from 15 sec to several minutes.
Very reasonable at $6.99 (USD) to view the main wall. Don't ask for freebies in chat obviously, but be up front about what you want to spend and she will make you happy. I've spent between $12 for more pics to $100 for a pic/video package with 10 pics and multiple videos totally about 15 minutes.
I'm having a great time interacting with her and picked up a 12 month subscription. She's my favorite model by a wide margin!
submitted by tripledinos
to OnlyFansReviews [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:51 SKwiatks Written In the Stars Ch. 14: Bright Morning Stars Part 1
Violet slowly opens her pale green eyes as she slept next to Maya in the fishing shack to keep warm, as well as snuggling and cuddling her girlfriend. Feeling the love she has for her. Violet looks at Maya as the sun was slowly turning the navy blue sky a dull orange and pink. The air was frigid during the night, and Violet couldn't believe Maya slept on her bare skin being exposed to the cold elements. This is the first time they slept close and in an intimate way. Violet never slept or came this close to sleeping and being near someone half-naked.
In fact, if it wasn't for Maya's gift of seeing visions, she would have gotten her first sexual experience and given away her heart and soul to the person she least expect to find true love in. Violet thought that Minerva was the only person she ever found love in, and someone to love her as she always dreamed of finding. But now as Violet eyes Maya sleeping soundly beside her, she is believing that Maya is the one who she is meant to love and share a lifetime of happiness in this hell on earth.
Violet reaches out and tenderly strokes her beautiful rugged native warrior, and runs her fingertips on Maya's side and slowly trails up the back side of her back. Violet pauses as she sees strange markings on Maya's back shoulder she never noticed last night. She pulls the old sheet to gaze at Maya's back and sees she has strange tattoos of something.
One tattoo was on the top of her right shoulder blade as it was a circle of what looked to be teepees, and in the center of the circle was a buffalo. When they officially met, Maya told Violet that she originally came from the Lakota Tribe out west. Violet is curious if the buffalo tattoo is a symbol of her tribe. She notices Maya's tribal jacket has a buffalo skull on the back and wonders if there is a connection there. Or maybe buffalos are a national symbol in indigenous circles and means something important. Violet shakes her head and then looks at the other tattoo on Maya's shoulder just below the circle of teepees and the buffalo.
This one was strange. It sort of looked like a Dreamcatcher but not. Had colors of red, white, yellow and black, and above the circle was a hawk. Maya did mention her spirit animal is a hawk, as it matches the necklace she always wears around her neck. Violet moves her hand and her fingers trace over the hawks wings on Maya's back. Violet looks down and sees four hawk feathers attach to the circle. Inside the feather are the shapes of different animals. Violet sees silhouettes of a deer, a badger, a porcupine, and a lynx. Maya's family's spirit animals. And Maya's spirit animal acts as a guardian of the circle. It is like glancing at Maya's family tree.
She never knew how family runs deep in Maya's culture. She looks at her girlfriend as she was well-loved by her family. It made Violet feel a bit envious of her girlfriend's life before the apocalypse, as she longed to have a loving family who loved her. In another lifetime, Violet only wished she came to know Maya sooner, and her tribe and family would have embraced and loved her the same as Maya did and Violet could have known what a real loving family was like. But those were only thoughts of what could have been. And probably never would have happened as Violet will be here at Ericson being forgotten by her family, and Maya be living her life out in Jackson, Wyoming wherever that was at.
Violet soon felt Maya starting slowly waking up. Violet closes her eyes so when Maya turns to look at her it will be like Violet is still sleeping when she is not. Although Maya probably can sniff out that Violet is not really sleeping.
Maya slowly opens up her brown eyes and glances around the shack. She gets a sense that Violet took her close to Ericson so that is why she got that vision of Violet's past last night. Maya turns her head to gaze down at Violet's sweet sleeping face, as she stays close by her all night. Maya eases her body down and faces Violet as she wants to hold onto this moment a bit longer before making the trip back to her camp.
Maya knows Violet is already awake, as she felt her soft touch on her back. Maya soon leans forward and plants a sweet kiss on Violet's lips and feeling the love and joy Violet's kisses bring to Maya's heart. Maya pulls back but is still near Violet's sweet face as she whispers, "I know you are awake my beautiful sweet Violet."
Violet opens her green eyes and smiles at Maya, "How do you know?"
Maya looks to Violet in a teasing flirting way to her, "I have my ways." Maya giggles as she sees Violet's face go in a bit of a sour look to her. Maya then explains the real reason to Violet, "Actually it was you touching my back and feeling my skin. You are not subtle with your touches." Maya teases her, and felt Violet giving her a playful shove. Maya loves it she can make Violet be playful. Maya soon grew into a serious face, "Sorry about last night and scaring you. I sometimes can't con—"
"You don't have to apologize. This is something new for me to experience and was skeptical at first when you told me of your gift, when we first started to get to know one another, and never knew how powerful it is to you." Violet softly spoke to her lover as she sits up and gently wraps her arms around Maya's stomach, and left kisses on her bare shoulders giving her all the love and support Violet could give.
Maya felt that lover's touch and smiles a warm smile at her. Maya reaches up and clasp her fingers around Violet's forearms and held her. "You do know if my gift didn't disrupt or killed the mood, you would have been the first I have ever been intimate with you," Maya admitted to Violet.
Violet looks into Maya's eyes, and blush is seen on Maya's face. Violet kisses her shoulder and replies back admitting the same feelings, "You would've been mine as well, and I was kind of going that direction when you said all those romantic words to me. I never knew how deep love is, or felt it, until I looked into your eyes last night and my heart just...knew." Violet looks into Maya's brown eyes. And without hesitation now Violet spoke the words, "I love you, Maya."
Maya moves in and kisses Violet and held her neck as Maya's thumbs graze over Violet's jawline, as she felt Violet's jaw move to Maya's strides of kissing her. Maya pulls back and held Violet's sweet face as she places her forehead to Violet's, "I love you back." Maya catches Violet's eyes and notices something special in Violet's green eyes. When Violet is extremely happy, Maya sees a golden ring in her green irises around her pupils that shines the brightest when she is happy. Turning her spring green meadow eyes, into a harvest color. "You know, when you are truly happy, you have a soft golden hue in your eyes."
Violet looks up into Mayas and softly and tenderly spoke, "You make me very happy. Happiness I haven't felt, since...since I don't know how long ago."
Maya smiles to that kisses Violet's forehead and smelling her beautiful golden hair. Violet nuzzles her nose in Maya's neck letting her know Maya captured Violet's heart, and she truly loves her. Violet stayed like that for a moment and then slightly pulls out of Maya's embrace. "I never knew you would be the type of person to have tattoos."
Maya looks away and does her cute scratching of the back of her head when she is nervous about something or she has to explain. "Oh...um..well, I keep them covered up with my clothes, which is why you never saw them."
Violet moves a little to look at Maya's tattoos, "I kind of dig them. Makes you look even more badass and attractive." Violet admitted to Maya she is a bit turned on. Violet reaches out and strokes Maya's bareback where her tattoos are. Violet softly asks her new girlfriend what they mean, "What do they mean exactly?"
Maya peeks over her shoulder at Violet who was interested in the tattoos that Maya had gotten put on when she was 12. "Well the first one which I am assuming you are tracing on my back right now, is my tribe's national symbol." Maya looks at Violet as Violet's finger was tracing the buffalo's body. Maya then casts her brown eyes to look a little bit at Violet but not into her eyes, "Lakota's are known to be bison and buffalo hunters. It was my ancestors' way of life and main food source. So for us to stand out from other native tribes, is the buffalo symbol. And the connection with the buffalo has to my people's culture. That is why it is in the center around the circle of teepees." Maya looks at Violet, who has her eyes fixed on that tattoo. Then her eyes met Maya's and a loving look fell over Violet's face.
Violet then tenderly spoke, "And the second one?"
Maya bit her lower lip a little, "My calling in life or what I was called to be in my tribe. In indigenous circles, the circle of the four colors is known to be the medicine wheel. My grandmother was my tribe's healer, being a Sherman. Apparently, when you are gifted by the spirits of having visions, it is clear who will be the next Sherman in my tribe. They choose me, so I was given the medicine wheel."
Maya pauses as she explains what the four colors are and represent, "The medicine wheel has many different forms of life and what it means. It correlates with the stages of life, changing of seasons, directional, aspects of life, elements of nature and ceremonial plants used for healing." Maya takes a breath before going in-depth with the explanation. "Yellow represents the birth of someone's life. It is the start of something new, like new life that awakes during springtime. The directional associated with this is east. And has the aspect of bringing spirituality to life and being connected to the spirits and the element of earth. Red represents the youth. It is the element of fire, with burning passion and desire to do something, like physical strength in someone, or physical nature in one's self. It usually associates with the season of summer, and it is the direction of south."
"Black represents the season of fall, and it usually goes with someone who enters adulthood. Black is the element of water, which has the ability to change form at any given moment, like someone's emotions, which ties into black being the emotion in our lives. And it is the direction of the west. White represents the last stage of human life which is elder. It is the season of winter, where everything is white with the purity of living a full life. It is someone's mental state and brings the element of air that we breathe. The direction associated with white is north." Maya pauses as she explains to Violet was the four colors are, "And the center is the balance of all four coming together as one harmony. What we all try to strive for in life. Having balance."
Violet was speechless by Maya's tattoos. And she has a new appreciation for this rugged native girl. Violet clears her throat, "Wow, you really are a deep person. And I am falling more in love with you, the more you share with me your culture." Violet smiles at her. She glances down at Maya's medicine wheel tattoo and traces the circle, "I am guessing the feathers on the wheel is your family." Violet moves her green eyes to look into Maya's gaze.
Maya nodded confirming what Violet spoke, "It was optional to have that feature. At the time before I got rebellious, I wanted to have a piece of my family with me always, never to forget who I am or my family. I am now forever grateful for that decision, as I...I lost my kid brother several years ago to a sickness waiting to get inside of a settlement to start a new life when the world went to hell. And a few months after my brother Koda's death..." Maya closes her eyes momentarily and reopens them up as she tells Violet about her parents, "I lost my parents in a blood bath by rogue Delta members. Aniya is the only family I have left."
Violet looked at her lover with empathic eyes and then brought Maya with a surprised expression on her face. Violet leaned over and left tender, caring kisses on Maya's tattoos and held her close. She never knew how tragic Maya's pain was, and in some ways, Violet felt connected to Maya at this moment because they both had deep pain in their hearts and had similar experiences of losing someone they both loved. Violet places her forehead against Maya's shoulder and nuzzles her nose to Maya's body, and holds her.
Maya felt Violet's loving touch and moved to lace her hand to Violet's and brought Violet's hand up to lightly kiss it. Violet pulls back and rests her chin on Maya's right shoulder. Violet glances up into Maya's eyes as she speaks, "One hell of a thing to have in common with the girl I love. I guess destiny has a funny way of bringing two people together." Violet looks down at her hand as she interlocks her fingers to Maya's copper brown ones, "No matter how much horrible shit we both been through and lived through, I am grateful to have you in my life Maya. You make me feel complete and bring meaning in purpose to my life again. You filled the dark hole in my heart and healed me." Violet moves and plants a tender kiss on Maya's lips for a moment and pulls back to gaze upon her beautiful eyes. Violet sighs and can't believe she is going to say this, "I think you are my soul mate."
Maya smiles warmly at Violet and believes the same thing. And maybe her vision of seeing Violet's past had a purpose of showing Maya that Violet is her soul mate as well. Maya glances at the back wall of the shack or small hut of some kind and realized she needed to get back before Bonnie gets suspicious. Shit. Maya with her free hand strokes Violet's face, "I hate to break up this moment with us, and God, I don't want to leave your pretty face, but....I got to get back to my camp before my leader gets suspicious." Maya sights as Violet moves her lace hand to Maya's and places it on Maya's forearm the hand touching her face. "I wish I wasn't in her group and didn't have to be so secretive when seeing you. I wish I was part of your group Violet."
Violet nods and leans to put her forehead to Maya's. "I wish you were part of my group as well. I too wish we don't have to sneak around just to be together."
Maya presses her forehead harder against Violet's, and held it there for a bit longer, as Violet didn't want Maya to leave her just as much. Violet softly whispers, "What are we going to do?"
Maya wishes she knew the answer to that question, but she doesn't. "I wish the hell I knew." Maya rubs Violet's cheek with her thumb and kisses her forehead tenderly. Maya breathes a heavy sigh as she gets up from the old mattress and goes over to put on her clothes that Violet took off of her last night in a moment of passion. As Maya reapplies her clothes, she sees Violet walking up and eyeing her. Maya puts on her father's tribal jacket and smiles bittersweetly at her lover.
Violet, still not wanting to see Maya go, comes to her and places her hand in hers, "At least let me walk you as far to the border of my school goes." Maya looks at Violet in a bit of surprise. Violet glances down a little, then back up at her, "Yeah, I brought you close to Ericson last night. This, here, is where we fish, while another part is where we hunt rabbits and catch game with our traps. I feel you belong here and I trust you, despite what Clementine thinks of you. You prove your loyalty to me last night, and you won't betray or hurt me, or put anyone else I care for in danger." Violet then closes the fishing shack door and laces her fingers to Maya's.
Maya felt honored and softly said, "Thank you." The air was cold as winter was on its way. However, the warmness of Violet's touch made the walk barrable. They walked until they reached the end of the road, where they had to part ways. Maya felt the necklace she made Violet in her jacket that she planned to give to her yesterday but got caught up in her romance with her. Maya takes out the carved necklace and pauses in her step with Violet, "I meant to give this to you yesterday." Maya places the necklace around Violet's neck. "Your very own animal spirit totem. Normally there will be a big ceremony thing that is significant to this moment in my culture, but...due to unfortunate life events of the world turning upside down, I will give you the short version."
Violet looks at the animal that was hand carved to fine detail, and her heart stops as she looks into Maya's eyes. "Maya-"
Maya came forward and put a finger to Violet's lips to keep her from talking, "I made you a panther because the panther speaks to who you are, Vi. Protection, hidden emotions, introspection, caution, careful decision-making, and a representation of dark and light. You, my love, are a panther in this world. Keep it close to you when you find yourself missing me or need strength and guidance. I love you." Maya plants a kiss on Violet's cheek and glances into Violet's green eyes.
Violet looks into her lover's brown eyes and smiles at Maya's gift. Violet moves forward to kiss Maya one last time before they part to return to their groups. Violet kisses Maya as she has never kissed anyone before and tugs on Maya's tribal jacket to make the kiss more meaningful, and as a statement, her heart is bonded to Maya's. After a moment of soft making out, Violet pulled back her lips as she repeated the exact words back, "I love you too, Maya. Stay safe, and come back to me." Violet looks down at her new necklace and then at Maya, "I will keep this and you forever in my heart." Violet clutches the necklace and smiles at Maya.
Maya returns Violet's smile and lightly strokes her face with her thumb. With a heavy heart, Maya leaves the beautiful sight of Violet's pretty face and her damn beautiful green eyes that get Maya's heart pounding every time she looks into those sexy light green pools.
Violet watches Maya leave to go back to her camp and stood there until she no longer sees Maya's figure. Violet sighs as she turns to head back to Ericson with emptiness in her heart of Maya not coming back to her room with her. She reaches for the necklace and held it close to her heart and hearing those words Maya spoke to her, Keep it close to you when you find yourself missing me or need strength and guidance. I love you. Violet said out loud as she walks a slow pace back, "I love you too my sweet rugged warrior. You are the love of my life."
Clementine slept soundly in Louis's arms holding her throughout the night, and it was a peaceful night between the two of them. Neither one of them woken up to terrible nightmares the other has to try and comfort the other person to help them through the terror they are feeling. Clementine's nightmares of the ranch still get to her but it is not as often as before, now that she is safe in her new home. She still struggles with her new trauma of AJ cutting off her leg, and she needs Louis's help to get her through tough nights, but as far as the nightmares, she rarely gets them. Louis on the other hand still suffers from his trauma of what happened on the boat when rescuing their friends. His first kill of a living person still haunts him even long after the event happened. Clementine wishes she could take his pain away so he doesn't suffer. She wishes he didn't have to be the one to kill for her in order to protect her from harm, but at the same time, she is grateful.
The sun rays shine through Clementine and Louis's bedroom window as a sign that morning has broken. Louis's eyes slowly open to find Clementine on her side facing him and his jacket draped over her waist as she softly breathes in and out of her dream world. Louis smiles big watching her sleep. He couldn't help but put a lock of her hair behind her ears as she twitches a bit from his touch. He knows she is in a deep sleep when she doesn't stir from his touch.
Louis then runs his fingers down her shoulder as he lightly rubs it. Her brand of whatever symbol it is clearly is visible with the sunlight dappling her skin. Louis wonders what her scar means and why. It pains him to see her endure that much. Clementine slowly begins to stir awake and Louis quickly closes his eyes pretending he was not awake.
Clementine slowly opens up her amber eyes as the bright sun was peering through the windows. Clementine then gazes upon Louis and what they did last night and notice some marks were left on his neck. Her smile widens a bit as she gave love bites to him during their most intense moment. Clementine smiles at the memory of him and her being truly intimate with each other and making love. She wants more of that feeling but knows AJ will be coming in soon, and she doesn't want him to see her like this or know what she and Louis did.
Louis then opens his eyes slightly as Clementine doesn't say a word but her eyes spoke for her. Louis caught on to her gaze and moves closer to her lips as she did the same. His hand found hers, as she laces her fingers to his. They were eyeing each other and just when Louis made the move to lock his lips to hers the door handle jiggles a bit. Clementine flung out of her love gaze with Louis and move apart from him so fast he didn't have time to process it. She had just enough time to put on her white undershirt and Louis's jacket and made it onto her bed and under the covers before the door opened up.
Louis had never seen Clementine move that quickly and before he knew it AJ comes through the door. Thank God he is still wrapped up in the sheets, but he saw the look in Clementine's eyes that she didn't want her somewhat surrogate son to see her like that or get any ideas.
"Good morning Cle−" AJ said as he looks at the scene before him. "What did you and Louis do last night?"
"Uh.." Clementine tries to come up with a story without giving away her first sexual experience. She glances at Louis for help.
Louis caught on and then made up a scenario that will not embarrass her. "We had a pillow fort and played Truth and Dare. Clem dared me to sleep on the floor the whole night through and made a bet with me that I wouldn't last 2 hours. I guess I made it all throughout the night so she owns me my night watch." Louis looks at Clementine and winks at her. She is grateful for the made-up kind of lie. "And before you ask what happened to the fort, clumsy me knocked it over doing another one of Clementine's dares. Had to do a headstand. Obviously, it didn't end too well, which cause the demolition of our fort."
AJ looks at Clementine, "You dared Louis to sleep on the floor. That is mean."
Clementine giggles at that and plays along with Louis's little white lie tale, "Yes, well I had to be creative somehow with my dares."
AJ then notices Clementine wearing Louis's jacket, "Is part of the dare you wearing Louis's jacket?"
Clementine smiles and replies, "Yes. I also dared him to not sleep with his jacket on as well."
AJ looks at Louis who is not wearing his green shirt and scans the room until he spots it next to Clementine's denim jean jacket and her white zip-up hoodie. "Louis, why is your shirt off and with Clementine's jacket?"
Panic sets in on both of the teenagers blushing faces. Clementine cannot answer that but Louis is a smooth talker to get out of it, "I got a bit warm last night little man, so I took off my shirt. Clem already took her jacket off early on before we played truth or dare." Thank God he didn't spot both of their pants that is covered up by the sheets.
Before AJ asks any more questions, Clementine then intervenes and speaks to her adoptive son, "AJ can you give Louis and I a moment to get up? "
"But we are supposed to be on watch lookout this morning. Your scheduling remember?" AJ looks at her.
"Right forgot about that." Clementine half curses herself for making plans ahead of time. She then looks into AJ's soft brown eyes; "Can you give me five minutes kiddo, please," Clementine said bargaining with him. "Just five. I promise."
"Okay," AJ said as he turns and walks out closing the door behind him.
Once AJ left the room Clementine heaves a sigh of relief. "Well, that was close."
"Yeah, super close. Hope we didn't scar him too badly," Louis looks at her.
"I don't think we did. He didn't really suspect anything." Clementine answers him. She pauses to look at her boyfriend and smiles, "You are a smooth talker to think quickly on your feet." Clementine said complimenting Louis on his storytelling.
"Had years of practicing, darling with that." Louis smirks, which made Clementine, giggle a little.
Clementine then looks down at the floor as she spoke out loud. "Although I hate lying to him even though it was a little untrue with the details of your story," Clementine said.
"Yeah, but it is only a little lie. AJ doesn't need to know of sex just quite yet, and especially what we.... uh did last night." Louis reassures her a little. She can tell his cheeks are blushing.
"True. But he will learn about it eventually from Willy." Clementine pointed out.
"Well, we will cross that bridge when we get to it." Louis glances up into her golden eyes.
Clementine smiles at Louis then breaks the conversation a bit, "Well, I told AJ five minutes and he will hold me to that, so can you find the rest of my clothes since you are closer." Clementine said as she looks away blushing.
Louis nods to that and reaches for Clementine's sexy jean jacket and her stained white hoodie. He hands her those as he goes fishing under the sea of sheets for her pants and underwear. He found it next to his and the scattered deck of cards. Louis comes back up from underneath the sheets and hands them off to her. Clementine took them face blushing a bit. Louis loves it when she is like this, unsure of herself. He wanted to grab that arm and pull her back down to where he is and kiss her passionately again like last night. Clementine shyly re-dresses herself to be modest again. Louis does the same as he puts on his pants.
When Clementine reaches for her boot to put it on, Louis looks up at her and smiles a lovely smile, "Just so you know, in case we don't have time to discuss this, you were amazing last night."
Clementine pauses in her lacing up her boot looks at him, and blushes a bit more to Louis's compliment, "Thanks." She glances down at the floor for a second then looks up into Louis's eyes, "You were amazing as well. And....would love to do that again sometime with you in the future. Felt amazing and thrilling. And you with your shirt off is making me, a bit crazy."
Louis then looks at her and was about to get up and have a lip lock with her, but she finishes by lacing up her one and only boot. Clem grabs her prosthetic foot and puts it on like a champ with no issues anymore, and soon gets up and goes to the door. She pauses at the handle and turns to look at him, "You know if AJ hadn't come in the way he did. I would have possibly wanted to go for another round....with you." Louis looks at her and his smile grows. She returns the same smile to him, and then she said out loud this time without hesitation in her voice, "I love you."
Louis then returns the phrase back to her, "I love you back, and I too would have as well, especially you wearing my jacket. Makes my heart melt for you." Clementine and Louis share the loving gaze again. Louis then adds in as the last comment, "You know that your face is glowing right."
Clementine giggles and lightly, in a joking matter, replies, "Shut up." Clementine turns to head out of the room where AJ is waiting in the hallway as she approaches him with a big dorky grin on her face.
submitted by SKwiatks
to TeamViolet [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:54 CarlosimoDangerosimo Is hon privilege real?
2023.05.30 17:33 EmoMcEdgelord12 My thoughts and opinions on Sonic Colors 13 years later
Hello everyone, I've been lurking around on the subreddit for a while, but I wanted to make a post because I have been wanting to give my opinions on the games as I have recently replayed every major title in the franchise (minus heroes and the story book games), and I wanted to start out with Sonic Colors, easily one of the most nostalgic sonic games from my childhood.
I will not spoil the story for those who haven't played the game, I will say that I still do not enjoy the story or comedy one bit and as the game gets older and I get older I find it even worse. I also feel like the modern voice cast really sounded rough here outside of tails. Tails and Eggman sounded great, but Sonic to me did not sound as good as he did in Unleashed or Adventure 2. Still love Roger Craig Smith since he voiced Ezio and Chris Redfield, and I feel like he has improved with the role ever since, especially in Frontiers.
I feel like Colors in regards to all of the Meta Era games has the most interesting, diverse, original, and fun level themes I've seen in a sonic game to this day. Tropical Resort is a solid first world, Sweet Mountain was such a cool and unique concept for a level theme with the food aesthetic, Starlight Canrival was just epic with the ships and rainbow roads, Planet Wisp is just a masterpiece. It illicit beauty, while showing you just how much damage Eggman was doing to it and it makes the level have a sort of depressing feel to it, and the music has this melancholic feel with a hint of industrial to it to really hit this feeling home. Aquarium Park is really cool too, definitely my second favorite as it I really enjoy the samurai themed robots, I love the Japanese aesthetic to it, and I love when sonic games make water levels fun. Asteroid Coaster was just fucking badass. Terminal Velocity was a bit boring for a final world admittedly, but oh well.
The soundtrack is goated, nuff said. Top 5 tracks from the game for me Are Planet Wisp Act 1, Aquarium Park Act 1, Sweet Mountain Act 3, Reach for the Stars Orchestral, and The world music for Aquarium Park.
The Level design in my opinion has not aged as well as I would have liked. I feel like the over reliance on 2D gameplay really did hurt this game quite a bit, and I find the 2D Level Design to be okay. I guess the best word to describe Colors would be kind... blocky? Sonic also feels very floaty. The Wisps were a cool mechanic that I think should have stayed in this game only (minus the spike and rocket wisps in generations). I also feel like the Boost Gameplay compared to Unleashed was just not as good. While in 3D, Sonic does not go nearly as fast as he did in Unleashed, he relies on wisps and destroying enemies to refill his boost gauge which makes the boost feel less powerful and rewarding, and the drift and quick step only being used in certain sections made sonic feel quite nerfed compared to Unleashed and Generations. I also think the game having 6 acts per world instead of 3 really hurt the level design, because Colors would reuse certain sections of levels or straight up reuse level design in order to pad out the game. I would have loved to have 9 zones instead 7, each with 3 unique levels.
I have no complaints with the graphics. For the Wii, it looks really good and I really like the color pallete this game uses.
All in all, Sonic Colors is a decent game that I enjoyed even with its flaws. I wish the Remaster was better, but it is what it is lol. I give it a 7/10.
If this post gets traction, I'll post a review of the most upvoted game in the comments in three days from this post, assuming I've played it of course. I would also love to see some discussion about the game below, assuming it's civil.
submitted by EmoMcEdgelord12
to SonicTheHedgehog [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 07:17 bone_pill_time chungus repfuel
2023.05.30 04:23 LullabyRequiem1231 Detox's sister Heather
So I'm having some drinks and watching rpdr videos on YouTube and stumbled upon the episode of all stars 2 where sisters/mother's/grandmother's were on and was curious about Heather in particular. Not only is she BEAUTIFUL but I love her relationship with Detox having a sister who's 13 years older than me and is my rock. Just curious as a Crime Junkie fan if with her career as a lawyer if she's had any noticable badass moments in a case that I was made public? Or if she's still even in the practice?
submitted by LullabyRequiem1231
to rupaulsdragrace [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 03:40 oui-- Welcome 🤗
Hey, welcome. This community is about love, DC, and Ademeere! If you don't know who Ademeere is, she is a character I've created that I love so much. Currently I am writing a graphic novel about her adventures. I think she is so beautiful and I hope to one day sell her to DC and that people all across the world love her as much as I do! If you're curious there would be about 8 books action packed with love and drama. And you get to see her interact with famous and iconic DC characters, and some of my original partners and villains. 💕💕
I hope you get to know Ademeere's badass self and enjoy!
submitted by oui--
to ademeere [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 21:47 frogvscrab My personal ratings of Wotlk dungeons.
Utgarde Keep 9.0/10: High mob density, pretty cool (but simple) mechanics, beautiful visuals, fun bosses etc, its basically a perfect 'generic' dungeon to start wotlk out with. It also has two mining nodes. The only reason its a 9 and not a 9.5 or even a 10 is because runbacks after a wipe are horrible due to its length. Its just too long of a run back. Last boss is badass though and I love the voice acting.
The nexus 7.5/10: Its okay. Some of the mob groups can be pretty frustrating to deal with. The little flower guys, the rangers in the hallway, the mage hunters that silence, the tranquility casting mob etc. It definitely gets a huge plus for having easy shortcuts though. I love the last bosses lines ("WHY? THERES NO TRUTH TO IT!!"). Overall a good dungeon.
Azjol Nerub 3/10: Seriously, fuck this place. The beginning is not so bad, but even then the skirmishers are incredibly annoying for charging ranged and being untauntable. Then the big spider boss is just... kinda waiting around for them to kill mobs. And then you have two mobs, and then you're at the last boss, which is one of the most annoying boss fights in the game. By far the lowest exp per hour of any dungeon. It just sucks. It is just good to get the two quests done fast, and then get outta there.
The Old Kingdom 9.5/10: Incredibly high mob density and arguably the highest exp per hour for a normal run. Lots of variation in the mobs as well which is nice (a whole two optional enclaves with fungus monsters and the twilight hammer? hell yeah). It can be quite difficult however, but that isn't really a negative to me as long as the difficulty feels fair, and it definitely does in OTK. End boss is cool, going insane and killing your friends is always fun, especially when everybody gets mad at the possessed healer for spam healing themselves while you're trying to kill them. My personal favorite.
Drak Theron Keep 6.5/10: Prolly a bit of an unpopular opinion. Its okay at best, but the thing that brings it down imo is that all of its quests are unshareable chain quests. Which isn't terrible, but when basically every other dungeon isn't like that, it sticks out. And the end boss kinda sucks, and even worse, the RP for the quest after the end boss is way too long.
VH 4.0/10: Just... boring. A ton of the bosses are just flat out annoying to deal with (always a sigh of relief when you get the demon hound). Good team or bad team, doesn't matter, because the portals come out at the same pace regardless. Terrible idea for a dungeon.
Gundrak 8.5/10: An interesting and cool dungeon. Mechanics can be pretty interesting as well. Its super easy to run back to when you wipe. Lots of exp per hour. Two easy quests to do. Nothing really negative to say about gundrak. It doesn't stick out very much as a truly amazing dungeon or anything, but its well rounded and always a good time to run.
Halls of stone 5/10: A nice little dungeon with one huge negative drawback. The archive sequence. Boring as all hell. Besides that negative, its a fun dungeon. But it is a huge negative unfortunately. The only good thing I will say is that a lot of funny and interesting conversations have been had while in that sequence.
Halls of Lightning 7.0/10: Its pretty alright, but the mechanics of certain mobs can make it a somewhat annoying experience at times. Loken also feels like an incredibly underwhelming fight for such a big character in the lore. Not much negative to say about it besides that.
Culling of Strathholme 4/10: Starts off with a violet hold-style mob spawn system. A ton of RP makes it an incredibly slow dungeon overall. And then there is the flaming street part, where if Arthas dies, you have to fight all the way back to his starting point and then usually fight all the way back again because mobs respawn so fast. Wiping here sucks, not just because of the mobs respawning but also because its just a long run in general. Lore-wise, this is a good one. But of course, that doesn't mean much after the first run through.
The oculus 5.5/10: Again def an unpopular one. I actually don't hate the oculus the way most people seem to. I honestly cant even really explain why but I have always had a good time there. Is it a truly good dungeon? No, but I don't hate it either. Its also very visually cool.
Utgarde Pinnacle 6/10: Can be quite difficult on the harpoon boss. The last few groups of mobs can also be a pain because of fear, and dying there sucks because there's no shortcuts to run back. Last boss has an annoying stun mechanic. Besides that though, its a pretty fun and cool dungeon. If you're a mage you can spellsteal the wolf spell from the dusk shamans and turn into a wolf, which is badass.
submitted by frogvscrab
to classicwow [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 19:54 andypeloquin I cannot recommend Sebastian DeCastell's Spellslinger highly enough!
| || |TL;DR: submitted by andypeloquin to Fantasy [link] [comments]
Insanely fun, action-packed, and character-driven series with a YA protagonist but "adult" vibe. Plus, an animal sidekick unlike anything else! 6/5 stars https://preview.redd.it/us3ipbfzku2b1.png?width=878&format=png&auto=webp&s=9489f488e9b3df185acd94d61d63a07e6e91fb90
I just BURNED through this series--all 6 books in just 10 days. That's how addictive it was!
What starts off as a pretty standard YA fantasy story (young protagonist in a world of magic where he is different/lesser, a la Tavi from Codex Alera or Lyndon from Cradle) quickly takes on a life of its own as something both familiar and yet utterly unique.
Kellen (the MC) struggles to "spark his bands" (tattooed magical bands that all Jan'Tep mages use to control elemental powers), and that struggle remains a consistent theme throughout. And yet, from the very beginning, we see his cleverness and cunning that sets him up for a different path from the "all-powerful" mages like his younger sister, Shalla.
I won't spoil the sequence of events, but by the end of the first book, he finds himself setting off down the path of the "Spellslinger"--what feels exactly like a Wild West gunslinger, but with magic rather than any real weapons. The characters: Kellen
is a fascinating character. From the beginning, we see that he's a thinker more than a fighter, but he has this deep wellspring of determination and resilience that keeps him getting back up no matter how many times he gets smacked down. He's also clever, which makes him very
fun to read, but there's just enough "boyish naivete" expected of a YA character to be real and engaging. Ferius Parfax
plays the role of wise mentor, only her wisdom is expressed in ridiculous-sounding aphorisms ("Breathe in the emptiness") and accompanied by thick clouds of noxious reed smoke (like every badass Western character ever). What's fascinating about her is that she champions non-violence, which is incredibly unique in a world so consumed by violence (and to fantasy, which tends to be a very violent genre). Reichis
fills the role of slapstick humor, wise cracks, quips, and endless threats to gouge out his enemies' eyeballs. I laughed out loud many times while reading because of something ridiculous Reichis said. The fact that he's a squirrel cat (think flying squirrel crossed with cat) just makes it all the more fun, because he can get away with doing and saying things no "heroic" human ever could. The side characters
are also beautifully nuanced and compelling. None more so than Shalla, Kellen's sister, who simultaneously plays the role of antagonist and protagonist (often at the same time). But everyone else who crosses Kellen's path feel fleshed out and engaging every moment they're on the page. The antagonists
range from the standard "bad guy" (even one with a cool-looking cowboy hat) to more complex antagonists, chief among them Kellen's own father, Ke'heops, who sees him as a curse upon their family and race. The complex family dynamic between Kellen, Shalla, and Ke'heops made for fascinating and compelling reading.
And yet, they are never stiff, cardboard, or boring. They serve a foil to Kellen and his growth, and through their strife, lead him to become something so much more than just a Spellslinger--but, in his own way, a hero.
This, in many ways, is where Spellslinger really shines.
Every city Kellen and co. visit is unique and interesting, with some new cultural, societal, political, or religious twist that pervades every aspect of life. It makes them feel so much more "real" and complex, even when we only get a few simple descriptions to set the scene.
There's a very strong "outlaw" feel to everything Kellen does, and the fact that he sees these parts of the world as an outsider means we get to experience them for the first time along with him and feel the wonder, fear, and curiosity.
I have absolutely ZERO complaints about this series, except maybe that I wish I could learn ALL THE CARD GAMES they talk about in the game, and wish I could spend time sitting at a table with the Argosi and learning about the world through their simple games.
It's honestly one of the most addictive series I've read in a long time, and utterly spellbinding in all the best ways.
I'd give it 6 stars if I could!
2023.05.29 18:17 Daniele86 Huge High End Beauty Lot 35 pieces Travel Size Full Size Makeup Skin Hair Bag +
2023.05.29 17:21 BraveManFromUkraine FAKE GIRL ACCOUNTS WITH NUDES
Today I had a 1 wet dream after 25 clean days but I still stay strong and never back down. And you can stay strong too, champs 💪 I wrote many motivated posts for guys that struggling of porn. Hope, guys, it's helping.
So, today got request from "MARY" user (with beautiful face, really beautiful) on Reddit. But I opened this profile and saw some half-nuded image and read description: OnlyFans star etc. After that, I rejected this account and smiled. 🙂 I love girls but not OF stars.
I think I won. I have a goal and go to my goal, no matter how bad of good I feel myself.
IF I CAN - YOU CAN TOO!
Do you have a similar situation??? I guess in this community we have a lot of FAKE ACCOUNTS WITH NUDE PICS. Write your comments, please. I really interested to read it.
So, brothers and sisters, be safe and stay strong. Good luck everyone 🤞
submitted by BraveManFromUkraine
to NoFap [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:02 TonyTony1287 The Walking Dead Ranking Every Episode
Oh my God was this list hard to rank 😅 I took about I would say at least 15 hours of my time into this and all of that was just to rank them at a certain level without much to say. First off we have about 8 Tiers from F,D,C,B,A,S,SS, and Premium though I barely put much into their. Remember this is just an opinion so don't take too harshly if your favorite episode isn't high on my list. For some episodes I may not say much or anything since this was too long originally.
F Tier, these are my least favorite episodes and most likely I have a vendetta against them in some way that made it hard for me to like them
- S2 Ep 8 Nebraska- I hate Lori and I think this episode expresses it, most definitely a vendetta. I didn't exactly like the stuff with Hershel and recovering though it was okay, but lori made some questionable decisions to go off on her own to look for Rick even though she should know he's fine seriously. She wrecks a car and then barely dies from a walker, mind you she is pregnant and shouldn't do these things easily my least favorite episode.
- S10 Ep 21 Diverged- I honestly forget this episode so much since it has nothing truly interesting or important to the story
- S7 Ep 6 Swear- this episode feels slow paced and dull due to oceanside being not seen well for me and I feel like Tara put on the best performance she could for it.
- S8 Ep 2 The Damned- this episode to me was just a lot of action and in the walking dead I don't want that. We see a couple of characters die (including Francine 🪦 I absolutely loved her character and hate how she died here :[ mindless) Erics death started here, but it just wasn't impactful enough.
- S3 Ep 11 I Ain't a Judas- Andrea is a boring character in the show and I hate her in this episode. The focus should've been on the prison honestly and maybe If she killed the Governor I would've understood her more.
- S10 Ep 20 Splinter- if most of the episode was real I would've loved it, but they weren't...
- S3 Ep 5 Say the Word- Andrea just isnt much good in this episode and Rick going crazy wasn't a fun idea to me.
- S8 Ep 3 Monsters- aside from the one fight with Rick I really didn't care much for it again for the fighting and having Morales return and die felt out of place.
- S2 Ep 2 Bloodletting- the group searching for Sophia was okay for a concept, but this episode was okay and went slow paced for me until the end.
D Tier, moving on these episodes were for me mostly just forgettable or boring so I won't say much except they weren't all bad
- S1 Ep 3 Tell it to the frogs- first off S1 won't be all high because I'm ranking EVERY episode, but this one felt slow in pace more as well compared to the last two. Shane was a badass though.
- S11 Ep 3 Hunted- Forgettable... Not much to say.
- S5 Ep 11 The Distance- Forgot entirely this was an episode, after rewatch still don't like it except for Aaron.
- S2 Ep 9 Trigger finger- It was a bit better than Nebraska, mostly cause of the Randel scenes.
- S7 Ep 14 The Other Side- Sasha somewhat makes a noble decision.
163-162. S11 Episodes 22 following 21- 22 had the Warden being uninteresting as a villain and 21 was boring as can be which is why they sit besides each other.
- S8 Ep 7 Time for After- I don't like the plans they have to deviate from Rick and him going to Jadis again feels like a horrible decision on his part.
- S9 Ep 8 Evolution- The ambience is the best part, though I hated Jesus' s death as it felt like a bad sendoff.
C Tier, These are a bunch of boring and hard to follow episodes that have some highs that keep it out of former tiers.
- S2 Ep 1 What lies Ahead- I liked the RV scene with Andrea, but what follows is dull.
- S11 Ep 4- The pope is somewhat average.
- S7 Ep 12 Say Yes- The carnival was a nice scenery for TWD, but they had too many fake outs with the walker "shooting" at them and the deer fake out.
- S9 Ep 7 Stradivarius- The Search for Eugene feels tiring to follow what's happening and I ended up watching the episodes once and never again because of it.
- S2 Ep 4 Cherokee Rose- Watching the episode is fun because of the well, though I feel like it was stupid as an idea as the group should have more common sense before doing something dumb.
- S2 Ep 3 Save The Last One- Shane was horrifying, but the rest was dull.
- S8 Ep 14 Still gotta mean something- Rick felt unnecessarly cold hearted in this episode killing off the Saviors that helped him which I didn't like, though Jared got a well deserved death.
- S4 Ep 9 After -It was okay watching Carl try to scavenge while Rick was injured and I liked the scene with his shoe being lost.
- S7 Ep 5 Go Getters- the episode itself wasn't bad yet I never really enjoyed it too much aside from Maggie being a badass and the ending was pretty good.
- S4 Ep 10 Inamtes- Inmates was a pretty well rounded episodes showing off some of the group which I liked seeing Tyreese the most.
- S8 Ep 6 The King, The Widow, and Rick- the episode was pretty lackluster for me and I didn't really appeal to seeing the garbage people much in this or everyone going to attack the saviors which was a dumb move to do. Ezekiel was probably the most fun of the episode.
- S3 Ep 16 Welcome to the Tombs- the finale for season 3 has always been horrible as it barely gives tension between the Governor and Ricks group, it just felt unfitting for a finale.
- S11 Ep 8 For blood- it was a okay Mid Season finale to say the least (sorry, 1/3 season finale). I did like some of the parts in it with Maggie which is why it sits higher than others.
- S5 Ep 7 Crossed- I thoroughly enjoyed the chase scene between the three officers and Ricks group, but that was about it.
- S4 Ep 13 Alone- I liked watching the parts of the group split up, except for Maggie, Bob, and Sasha as they felt very uneventful to me. What makes this episode better had to be the part about Daryl and Beth with the ending of the introduction to Joe's group.
- S7 Ep 10 New Best Friends- a lot of these parts I forgot about in this episode when it came to the Kingdom though after rewatching it I enjoyed those parts more than the Garbage people. I just honestly think Jadis's group is uninteresting and makes for no substance.
- S10 Ep 15 The Tower- I sometimes forget about this episode and it's premise with Beta, but I think it holds up enough for a weird one and The stuff with princess was okay.
- S9 Ep 3 Warning signs- I think the episode was okay, I just didn't like Season 9 A that much...
B tier, now we get to the episodes I could watch again in the past 6 months or binge through without skipping
- S11 Ep 2 Acheron Part 2- this was close to being put into C tier since I really hated some parts about it like how they left Gage to die and still had to fight off dozens of walking regardless. The group in the first two episodes seem to switch off and on from good to bad.
- S7 Ep 4 Service- for some reason people hate this episode and I can't see why except for the fact it mainly deals with Negan at Alexandria; in my opinion it was him and a couple other characters who saved season 7 and 8 for me.
- S10 Ep 3 Ghosts- I forget the episode...
- S10 Ep 7 Open Your Eyes- I thought the episode was fine as I don't hate Siddiq and all, though I liked and hated the ending as I loved the twist of Dante and hated that Siddiq had to die so early on.
- S6 Ep 7 Heads Up- I didn't like the twist of Glenn and all, but I liked the suspicion with Carol and Morgan as well as the Ending being dramatic.
- S8 Ep 11 Dead or Alive- it's not good to know when you remember an episode due to bad things. Daryl has been making more off decisions for the character and Tara seems to be completely Reckless now making me hate her moving forward.
- S4 Ep 4 Indifference- The Scenes with Carol and Rick we're amusing with crude Humour as well as some more tense scenes in my opinion and I hated/liked when Rick told Carol she couldn't come back.
- S3 Ep 6 Hounded- honestly I would've rather put this episode a little bit higher due to Merle (probably my favorite charcater which contributes to a lot of episodes being higher) being a badass while fighting Michonne and pulling out puns as well. The reason it doesn't get higher is still due to Rick and the phone situation being uneventful.
- S11 Ep 9 No Other Way- Alden dies in this episode which I should've seen coming that sucks. The ending feels misleading a bit though everything else in the middle is pretty great.
- S11 Ep 5 Out of the Ashes- literally the only reason I put this here was due to Lance so deal with it!
- S4 Ep 11 Claimed- Rick had a pretty solid pair of scenes with the Claimers and I liked watching Glenn and Tara (Surprisingly).
- S10 Ep 13 What We Become- I thought the flashbacks/hallucinations we're pretty good, but aside from that this episode was just mediocre.
- S9 Ep 4 The Obliged- I liked watching Daryl and Rick fight each other over different views on how everything should be and the ending I thought was pretty suspenseful as well as the saviors and oceanside.
- S11 Ep 15 Trust- Lance feels exactly like the Governor in some of these episodes which is what I like about him, and from here I start to enjoy Princess maybe because Mercer is around more xd.
- S10 Ep 17 Home Sweet Home- I thought Maggie was a good enough concept for an episode with the reapers, though it didn't hit that hard watching again. It still Is most definitely better than the other 3 episodes of S10 part C but enough for A Tier.
A Tier, after this point complaints may start to stop, but that doesn't mean entirely. These episodes I enjoy watching over and over again with some good tension and comedy as well.
- S1 Ep 5 Wildfire- For the episodes Jim was in I liked him and learning his backstory as well so this was a pretty fun episode.
- S4 Ep 15 Us- the stuff with Abraham and their group was pretty wholesome to me and I liked Joe for the time being in here seeing how he is pretty fair to be honest giving things where they are due and trust to Daryl.
- S6 Ep 11 Knots Untie- I somewhat feel like the episode drags due to there being too much at hilltop, but it is a new community so I can't truly argue. I remember enjoyably when Rick stopped the assassination attempt.
- S8 Ep 9 Honor- the beginning with Carl I thought was good to showcase the events that unfolded before the decimation and Carl's death hit hard.
- S5 Ep 4 Slabtown- I personally don't mind the hospital arc too much, yet it won't get all of it's episodes too high of course. I liked watching Noah and Beth converse and I thought this was a new era for the walking dead.
- 10 Ep 1 Lines we Cross- the part with the Satellite was amusing to watch as it was a big change to see and I like that about the walking dead on occasions.
- S9 Ep 6 Who are you now?- I liked learning of Luke's Group (you heard me, Luke's Group) and what they have been like learning of some of their past.
- S10 Ep 8 The World Before- I liked mostly just watching two scenes, the beginning with Dante and Gabriel and Dante. I loved the fact no one even considered a Whisperer living amongst them and how he did some much devious stuff was mind boggling and amazing to watch. When Gabriel talks about forgiveness to Dante and kills him shows me how Gabriel has changed the past seasons.
- S7 Ep 9 Rock in the Road- Rick gives off a good speech to Ezekiel and I liked seeing him and Morgan reunite again. The stuff with Gabriel wasn't too bad either.
- S3 Ep 9 The Suicide King- the Governor finally seems to be starting to let things of him slip which I love to see. I also enjoyed watching Merle with Daryl as well too.
- S11 Ep 11 Rouge element- I thought that the twist of Steph was pretty good and I don't mind the episode being a bit long and tedious for it's reveal.
- S11 Ep 23 Family- I loved the fact Lydia got bit just because it shows us that people can still get bit and survive. It shows to me that in the finale no one could be truly safe even though Luke gets bit and still dies.
- S11 Ep 17 Lockdown- Saving Sebastian was okay ig.
- S8 Ep 10 The Lost and The Plunderers- Simon's character I think was made perfectly as he is a hotheaded person who is all about power and showing that off. Killing most of the Garbage people was terrifying to watch and showed how Negan could be more merciful than others.
- S1 Ep 1 Days Gone Bye- I think for the pilot it did it's job well and showed off enough of what the show could be. Of course this doesn't mean it was all good but as pilots go it was pretty solid.
- S11 Ep 1 Acheron Part 1- The only reason I put it this high was for the interrogation scenes especially when it came down to Ezekiel. Him and Mercer are honestly a great pair and I love his ending to the show as it's fitting.
- S5 Ep 10 Them- after losing most of the group it seems like a fitting episode of despair and plays it perfectly.
- S5 Ep 12 Remember- the first shown scenes of Alexandria was pretty good and I liked the interviews scene too. We also saw a lot of new character introductions.
- S11 Ep 6 On The Inside- The ferals was a nice touch of horror that I never knew I could need. Making the people with the ferals Virgil and Connie made the most perfect sense as well.
- S6 Ep 13 Not Tomorrow Yet- this episode shows off how our group is seeming to be the bad guys starting to kill people in their sleep. I like how Glenn and Heath have their first kills and show how they are changing.
- S7 Ep 1 The day will come when you won't be- I like the title as it references Doctor Jenner, but for the episode I liked Negan and that's mostly it. Seeing two people die was horrible to me, but necessary and since I don't rank episodes for being bad due to deaths I can still rank them high.
- S6 Ep 16 Last Day on Earth- Simon has a good introduction and I like them trying to get from point A to B, but what stands out to me most is probably Abraham and Eugene with his speech about him
- S7 Ep 15 Something they need- Sasha was probably the highlight of the episode for me and I liked them and Negan's interactions. It Is a good effort to show that they aren't all monsters and I like seeing Eugene as well.
- S3 Ep 7 When the Dead come knocking- Glenn and his interrogation with Merle was amazing and I liked seeing Glenn's true will shine.
- S8 Ep 12 The Key- I don't like this episode much honestly if it wasn't for Negan and Ricks Speech as well as Simon and his deviousness.
- S8 Ep 1 Mercy- the beginning I had to move up due to some good portions of it like Rick and Negan. I also liked the ending a lot even though I watched the trailer a lot and knew of Gabriel and Negan's interactions.
- S9 Ep 1 a New Beginning- wow two series beginnings next to each other... Yeah it's weird but they weren't exactly S Tier Material. The beginning with them trying to get a horse accessory was great tension to watch and I already love Ricks Beard.
- S10 Ep 18 Find me- okay so maybe I exaggerated My feeling towards Season 10 C a bit since I like some of the episodes a bit and others worse. The reason I put this here is mostly good plot lines and that was it.
Around here I wanted to say the reason for some episodes ranking higher is due to the fact the others are horrible and some of these have redeeming qualities. It's hard to put over 150 episodes ranked from horrible to greatness and know the points of interest.
- S3 Ep 3 Walk With Me- Merle brings joy to me seeing him again and I love him from here on out. I like how the Governor seems to be innocent enough until the big reveal with the militia which is amazingly put.
- S10 Ep 9 Squeeze- I hate Squeeze... There i said it. The cave sucks honestly and Id rather not watch it again because of that, but Negan is the only saving grace for this episode and if it wasn't for him I would never watch this episode again.
- S8 Ep 13 Do Not Send Us Astray- Simon attacking the Hilltop was the most great action of this season that I never minded and it felt terrifying after Tobin's fate was sealed.
- S3 Ep 12 Clear- I had to move it from S Tier, but nevertheless a great episode. Morgan's return was done perfectly and I felt like his character did a full 180 after this. Michonne and Carl's side story was also good.
- S2 Ep 12 Better Anglels- Shane and Ricks final confrontation was amazingly executed and loved the difference from the Comics with Rick killing shane and Carl shooting his reanimated self; Shane and Randel was also good too.
- S4 Ep 12 Still- Daryl and Beth make sense to pair together and I like seeing how we get a bit more back story to his character. They feel like the most perfect example to put for a mismatched pair.
- S6 Ep Thank You- The journey with Glenn's group trying to get back was amusing to see even though the dumpster ending wasnt really the best, still horrible to see.
- S10 Ep 4 Silence the Whisperers- Negan and Lydia have a good bond and I like how Negan defends her even though I hate how no one believes Lydia that Negan protected her.
- S8 Ep 4 Some Guy- I still love watching Ezekiel and the Kingdom so I enjoy this episode and how he feels defeated the whole time. Jerry is the best bodyguard in my opinion as well as it is shown and Shivas death is heartbreaking.
- S5 Ep 8 Coda- The reason I put this soo high was due to Rick and Bob. I did like the ending a bit even though I feel like Beth's death could've been avoided.
- S3 Ep 14 Prey- originally this episode was C Tier for me, but I re-watched it and put it this high due to the Governor being a literal psycho and I love this side of him.
- S11 Ep 20 What's been Lost- Lance felt underutilized as soon as he died, I really wished they could've made a difference with his exit on the show.
- S8 Ep 8 How it's gotta be- Forgot about Natanias death.
- S11 Ep 7 Promises Broken- Negan and Maggie had a good talk together about before.
- S10 Ep 6 Bonds- Okay.. XD.
- S6 Ep 10 The Next world- I thought the stuff with Rick, Daryl, and Jesus was goofy, but great.
- S11 Ep 19 Varient- I do like the idea of evolving walkers though I feel like it was a bit late in the show.
- S3 Ep 13 Arrow on the Doorstep- the meeting was just terrific to watch as the Governor is so sinister inside it with Milton and Hershel having a good talk as well with Martinez and Daryl having a good show off time. Merle and Glenn have some good times too.
- S9 Ep 2 The Bridge- The log scene was amazing and Aaron had a good scene with the amputation.
S Tier, These episodes are some of my favorite to watch with a good glass of Tea and some snacks.
- S7 Ep 7 Sing me a song- Negan and Carl were fun to watch as well as some more insight on the sanctuary as Daryl breaks free. Negan and Carl also Bond.
- S10 Ep 10 Stalker- Daryl VS Alpha!!!
- S11 Ep 16 Acts of God- Lance is very horrifying as to what his next move is and Leah's stuff was good.
- S3 Ep 8 Made to suffer- it was a great Mid season finale as I enjoyed the fight with the Governor and Rick as well as the ending with Merle and Daryl.
- S2 Ep 6 Secrets- Glenn has to deal with hiding multiple people's secrets and I feel like the comedy is pure gold here.
- S1 Ep 2 Guts- The rooftops scenes were great as well as the parts where they wear guys to avoid the walkers, it always felt like a sense of panic in this episode.
- S9 Ep 9 Adaptation- the introduction to Alpha was simple enough and I feel like it's a good episode.
- S11 Ep 10 New Haunts
- S11 Ep 12 The Lucky Ones- Carol finally feels a little bit like she's back to her old self in this community with Lance and their deals.
- S4 Ep 1 30 days without and Accident- probably my second favorite of the beginning episodes as it demonstrates exactly how the group has got along since the recent events. Has a good story with the shopping market and the roof caving in was awesome.
- S3 Ep 10 Home- this episode shows how Merle and Daryl are far apart which I can still keep watching Merle and be entertained as well as the fight scene at the end with the Governor being cocky as can be.
- S9 Ep 16 The Storm- snow is a new but simple thing that I like along with Negan Earning trust with Michonne.
- S10 Ep 2 We are the End of the World- Gamma saving Alpha is one of my favorite scenes of how it shows Alphas power towards the group and influence on it's people.
- S6 Ep 8 Start to Finish- The walls coming down had an interesting story as well as many like the Wolf getting loose and Diana having a badass/amazing exit.
- S9 Ep 11 Bounty- The Movie Theatre scene was pretty good as well as Alpha with and Lydia.
- S5 Ep 2 Strangers- The uneasy feeling of Gabriel is pretty good to show the groups trust and I like how the ending is played out with the reveals.
- S11 Ep 13 Warlords- The Complex is a pretty good place to see and I like seeing the evolution of Negan and Aaron.
- S9 Ep 15 The Calm Before- The highlight is the end with the pikes though it made sense for the lesser characters. I hated seeing Henry and Enid die (Not with Tara).
- S10 Ep 11 Morning Star- The start of the battle is ingenius with the tree sap fire scene and it makes for a suspenseful ending to the episode to come.
- S9 Ep 5 What come After- The episode is meant to be a sendoff for Rick so I'll rank it about everything else instead. I did enjoy some of the sequences with Hershel and I loved seeing Shane again. He really puts perspective on some episodes like Season 5 which makes me enjoy watching those episodes more as well as Shane. Ricks exit was also done is a pretty good way.
- S7 Ep 13 Bury me Here- I liked watching Morgan slowing go back into insanity which I believe is due to PTSD of some sort. The episode feels really well done and I like the ending to it with Richard Dying and Carol being told everything.
- S9 Ep 12 Guardians- Alpha is great to watch in this episode and the way she kills the two whispering who challenge them is great!
- S8 Ep 5 The Big scary U- the main focus is Negan and Gabriel which is an amazing talk between then two before settling their differences. I also like the unease at the sanctuary through betrayal.
- S11 Ep 14 The Rotten core- the whole episode is one of If not my personal favorite to watch for the complex alone being a nice setting. I enjoy every bit of this episode as well as the side deal with Sebastian and how Mercer is revealed to be a pretty nice guy.
- S5 Ep 15 Try- The whole episode feels like a decent into madness for Rick seeing everyone against him. I like how he goes into protective cop mode and try to defend the ones he lives as well as his speech at the end.
- S11 Ep 18 A New Deal- The whole episode is average, but the ending just feels amazing to rewatch.
- S2 Ep 11 Judge, Jury, Executioner- I personally like Dale a lot so I love this episode. It really shows how the group is starting to turn as they believe to do what is best for the group and not morals. Dales death is also very heartfelt to watch and showed off the walkers dangerousness.
- S10 Ep 14 Look At The Flowers- Negan and Daryl make a good pair to watch though I enjoyed watching Beta and him struggling to get back on track after Alphas death and I love him so much more for this episode.
- S5 Ep 5 Self Help- Daryl and Carol at the moments have some good episodes together so it's not surprise I'd love this episode. With Noah in the episode as well it feels like a amazing show of how the characters (Carol and Daryl) have changed morally.
- S6 Ep 13 The Same Boat- Carol has been shown to be ruthless, but this episode shows her true colors as how she doesn't want this to be her life anymore.
- S5 Ep 13 Forget- the episode itself has many great minisodes it felt like which was fantastic.
50 and 49. S4 Ep 6 Live Bait and 7 Dead Weight- I put these both here due to the fact of me loving the equally. The 6th episode feels like a showcase of how the Governor gets broken entirely and starts to get built back up positively showing what could have been and for a time it feels beautiful to me. The 7th though shows how some things can mess with his mind and make him go back to being a psychopath that kills everyone he sees.
- S8 Ep 16 Wraith- The ending to season 8 was pretty eventful for the battles begin as Eugene saved everyone's asses from a cool trick with the bullets. I am happy that Rick decided to save Negan and I love the episode except for the ending being off-putting with Maggie.
- S6 Ep 9 No way Out- The Wolf has a pretty interesting end that I enjoyed to see and aside from the the entire eoisode is the best part. You never feel that sense of boring to it as the action is nonstop great.
- S5 Ep 5 Now- I liked small bits and pieces of this episode mostly revolving around Diana and her role starting to change. If she survived I don't doubt I would've loved to see her go through more of an arc.
- S7 Ep 11 Hostiles and Calamities- I can see the hate for this episode, though I love it myself. Eugene in my opinion is at his best here and I love watching him here with Negan and their interactions. It was also great how Dwight had framed the doctor.
- S5 Ep 6 Consumed- Abraham was one of my favorite characters not just for jokes but for this episode. His backstory is heartbreaking to learn about and relatable. When he falls down after beating Eugene in defeat I can feel his pain with him.
- S9 Ep 13 Chokepoint- Daryl VS Beta!!!
SS Tier, after this point there is no bad things that the episodes could have drag it's down. These ones are my person favorites.
Around this time I also realized that it seems my numbers on the side aren't matching so I'm fixing it from here so skip 42- 38. Idk what happened but I messed up somewhere and went to fix it but couldn't find the problem.
- S2 Ep 13 Besides the Dying Fire- The walkers attacking the farm was a great scene just as much as the Democracy speech was from Rick, though Lori is horrible to Rick in this episode. Also Rick tells the group "we're all infected"
- S4 Ep 2 Infected- I love the scene where Patrick reanimates and the morning fight they have in the prison. So much stuff happens at once. The ending was Great with Tyreese and. The pig scene was sad to watch.
- S6 Ep 6 Always Accountable- One time when I like Sasha is this episode with Abraham. Where to begin; The Rocket launcher scene was great, Abraham is great with quips, Daryl with Dwight is a good scene and I love the ending as well.
- S6 Ep 14 Twice as Far- The Denise speech wasnt too bad and the death was great. I enjoyed Abraham and Eugene; I think my favorite scenes was with Abraham and Eugene with another one of his speechs towards him which was funny and heartfelt.
- S4 Ep 16 A- The best part is when Joe's group comes along and how Rick bites out his throat signifying that he and Shane are now alike. I also like when Rick and Daryl talk as well as Rick figuring out this olace kidnaps people.
- S2 Ep 7 Pretty Much dead Already- Shane is what I love about this episode, he and Dale had a really funny encounter and I feel like Shane makes me laugh and be serious at the same time with each scenes. I also like how Rick is more accepting towards Hershel.
- S10 Ep 16 A Certain Doom- Beta was good in this episode and had some great parts, but the fights wee great especially the scene with the Music. Betas death felt odd, but that doesn't lower the episode.
- S4 Ep 14 The Grove- I mean do I really have to explain? Carol is a savage here and I love when they finally talk about Karen and Davids death here. Nothing in this episode is a low note.
- S2 Ep 5 Chupacabra- I love everything about Daryl's scenes in this that show how he is a badass and capable of holding his own. Also love his Hallucinations.
- S11 Ep 24 Rest In Peace- certainly wasn't the best finale, but I felt like it did well enough for the episode. It tied up most loose ends for the show given its runtime and I feel like it is fitting enough.
- S2 Ep 10 18 Miles Out- my favorite of Season 2 has Shane and Rick have the best battle I have seen even more than The Governor and Rick or Negan and Rick. This battle utilizes both of their strengths and weaknesses with some things that have never been done in the show much more like using your blood to attract walkers to other places. It was an amazing episode all in all.
- S1 Ep 6 TS-19- idk what it is but I love watching this episode over and over again and I love it the more I watch it. It is probably because I like Doctor Jenner a bit more in each watching of his tragic backstory with his wife.
- S9 Ep 14 Scars- The flahsback was an amazing one that told us something vital to the story about how they don't trust people coming in anymore. What Daryl and especially Michonne went through is tragic.
- S5 Ep 3 Four Walls a roof- this episode is perfect for a number of reasons like Bob and his antics or Savage Rick, this was a turning point for the walking dead and this is where Rick gets some of his roots.
- S1 Ep 4 Vatos- even though I love TS-19 I love Vatos more. This is unique to some episodes where you see a group just like Ricks that is trying to survive and this is where we realize the world is bigger than we thought still.
- S7 Ep 16 The first day of the rest of your Life- The battle was amazing and I feel like this was the best it was going to get for the coming seasons, but season 9 and 10 surprised me.
- S10 Ep 5 What it always Is- Negan with the Kid is the highlight I think, I could've honestly seen this going farther, if it wasn't for the former savior. I feel like this was fitting for an entire episode of, but we diverged a bit.
- S4 Ep 3 Isolation- Hershel and Tyreese are the highlights for me with Tyreese going berserk and Hershel being a kind soul. This is a staple episode for why Season 4 is amazing and why Hershel is what made season 4 great.
- S6 Ep 4 Here's not Here- I love learning about Eastman and Morgan in this one off. I love how it is somewhat told in the first person narrative to the Wolf and how Morgan changed back to who he was. Eastman shows how he and Morgan are pretty similar and why he should be like him.
- S5 Ep 14 Spend- aside from Francine being here to be used as eye candy for me I loved how some of Alexandria like and dislike rick's group here. I do hate Noah dying as I feel like he could've been so much more.
- S10 19 One More- I love havng the episode based on Aaron and Gabriel as they have came a long way since their beginnings. When they have few an encounter with Mays I felt like this was a testimony to who they are as people. We see how they care for each other and how Mays fails to make a point of who they are until Gabriel Kills him showing he has gone farther away from the light.
- S7 Ep 3 Cell- Daryl is locked up and he is now being treated like shit. This episode feels great cause of how it feels like he is trying to break Daryl. Dwight also has a great mission on how he mercy kills a savior and shows he isn't as bad as you may think.
- S6 Ep 1 First time again- I do enjoy the setting of the episode how we see the diverge in Alexandria and who listens or hears Rick out. The episode is a great example for staring episodes... But not the best at it.
- S5 Ep 9 What Happened and what's going On- I loved Tyreese's character so to see him die was horrible for me. His episodes I feel like was a good send off since it is a test to who he is as a person who is confounded about the world around him.
- S3 Ep 4 Killer Within- this episode was played perfectly and I feel like is a good sendoff for other characters as well like how I hate Lori. She is made just a bit better from her sacrifice and thought T-Dog went out in a good way as well. The prisoners also had a good show for their trust.
- S4 Ep 5 Interment- this is where Hershel's best episode is as he is the best Samaritan Alive in the apocalypse. At the end where Rick and Carl fend off the walkers inside the gates in a great bond and I love the whole episode.
- S6 Ep 3 JSS- it is well rounded and has good action as well as a lot of tension and suspense with Carol showing off her capabilities and Morgan with his philosophy.
Finally we cracked the top ten and into Premium Episodes. If you've made it this far you are are persistent as me... Well probably less since this took a long ass time but still. These are the episodes whee I cherish them and can watch more than once a month.
- S8 Ep 15 Worth- Worth has what I want in an episode; good characters and story/plot. Eugene's parts are made more important seeing how he needed to stay at the sanctuary to save Alexandria and the other communities. I loved even more Dwight's part where I have without doubt the most suspense with him and Negan. Simon also had the most best arc death as it felt complete.
- S5 Ep 16 Conquer- the episode has a lot of action and the ending was the pivet. I love the speech he has and how Diana let's Rick be in charge now was a sort of cliffhanging ending that signify's perfection.
- S5 Ep 1 No sanctuary- both Season 5's beginning and finale are amazing and the way Rick and his group take down Terminus in one episode is amazing as they fight there way out and the scene with Judith was great. Morgan was just a sprinkle of wholesomeness to see.
- S10 Ep 12 Walk With Us- The Episode had just enough action, good deaths and character interactions to make it here. First of the battle at hilltop was amazing. The second best thing was Earl and I feel very sad every time I watch this episode at his part. Then the best thing is the end with Alpha and Negan.
- S3 Ep 1 Seed- The best beginning to a season it shows how the group has changed since Rick and the prison is a great example. The tombs are a great scenery and the ending was perfect for a cliffhanger as well as Conquer.
- S3 Ep 2 Sick- the prisoner episode was pretty good to watch as a group of prisoners try to take on walkers. While some are good others would rather be assertive. Rick has definitely changed since season 2 and the group is played great here and much more human like.
- S7 Ep 2 Well- what helps this episode is the last episode before it having a dark tone. This instead has a more uplifting one with the king and with Carol and Morgan being a great pair. The Kingdom seems to be a good community and seeing how Carol tries to smooth talk the king and how he tells whays her bullshit is an amazing scene.
- S10 Ep 22 Heres Negan- We realize he was a kinda lousy husband that wasn't really too good to becoming a really supportive husband who cares deeply for his wife Lucille. The story before showed a lot of Negan and how he is and I love Lucille as a character from this episode trying to do whats best for Negan.
- S4 Ep 8 Too Far gone- Honestly this IS the best episode, but I am bias so I had to put my own personal favorite above it not to say this isn't right behind it easily. Too far gone is what feels like a season finale but isn't. The Governors first encounter should've been this and I'm glad we got to see it unfold great. Rick has a great speech in it about not being too far gone yet and the Governor killing Hershel to start the best battle of the series. The Governors death feels fitting and the ending was sad and amazing.
Before I get to this last one I wanted to say a thank you in advance to whomever reads this as I really had a hard time making this and spending a lot of time to do this isn't easy. And remember this last episode is my very own person opinion entirely and in no way is it the best of the series definitively, without any furthermore, lets end this.
- Season 3 Episode 15 This Sorrowful Life- Now what makes this episode so great to me? Well I'm totally biased towards the actor and the character in the show Merle Dixon. I could watch Merle all day which is what they episode feels like with the perfect duo of Michonne and Merle on their way to the governor. It has some of the most perfect comedy in the episode as well as having the best sacrifice redemption arc and ending. This episode made me laugh, smile, cry and more. There will never be a time when I ever change my opinion about this episode in existence.
Again another huge thanks to everyone and I hope this will satisfy everyones needs... Now I'ma go watch S3 Ep 15 Legit.
submitted by TonyTony1287
to TonysRandomness [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 07:43 SpiderandMosquito Got a Kinda Weird Question...
Starfire: Pupils, or no pupils?
For those just joining us, in the New Teen Titans, the series that the cartoon was based on, George Pérez, God rest his sole, designed her with solid green eyes. The tv show gave her pupils. I've noticed that most modern drawings of the Kori, particularly her last solo series (is that still going on? I don't keep up with these things, I'm sorry), seem to have modeled her of her cartoon look, including giving her pupils.
My question is what does any of you perfer? Me, I kind of like her without them. I know why they gave them to her; they were going for a cute, badass baby doll look, and it was important for her being expressive. Honestly cartoon Star would've looked awful with blank, green eyes.
But I like the idea of Starfire looking extraordinary, more alien. She's beautiful, sensual, but there's this subtle macabre detail that makes you realize that she's not just a chick in orange body-paint.
I also, getting into personal reasons now, like the challenge of creating a character lacking that essential part of the human face, but still being able to successfully visually communicate intent without them. Like, I have a superhero concept about a Spider-Man inspired character with a face that covers most, if not his entire face, but he also is mute. Can you imagine how difficult but rewarding it was to know what he's thinking with the subtlist of drawings... a better comparison, because it well actually exists, would be Jack Skellington. He's got this beautifully animated face, and an expressive, mobile brow... but he's got no eyes. Because of course he doesn't. He's a skull. There's nothing in there.
I just like to know what you all think, do you like her without pupils? If so or not so, how come?
submitted by SpiderandMosquito
to teentitans [link] [comments]